Welcome to Washtenaw Community College’s Mechanical Systems department.
The Mechanical Systems personnel are responsible for ensuring that all equipment related to the heating and cooling of the campus facilities are operating in a safe and efficient manner, providing students and staff with a comfortable environment.
Listed below are examples of tasks that are performed by the Mechanical Systems personnel.
• Maintenance and repair of all air 1handling equipment
• Maintenance and repair of air compressors
• Maintenance and repair of pumps
• Perform preventative maintenance on heating, cooling,
1ventilation systems and related equipment
• Replace air filters in all buildings
• Perform Indoor Air Quality surveys
• Operate and maintain Building Automation System and related equipment
• Maintain H & F Center pools and spas and all related aquatic systems
Mechanical Systems staff are available Monday through Friday, 6:00 am to 12:00 midnight, Saturday, 6:00 am to 6:00 pm, and Sunday, 7:00 am to 12:00 pm.
Questions concerning service provided by mechanical and electrical systems can be directed to:
Beau Burgen, Manager
Office Phone: 734-677-5419