We Make WCC Comfortable
Welcome to Washtenaw Community College’s Mechanical Systems department.
Listed below are examples of tasks that are performed by the Mechanical Systems personnel.
- Maintenance and repair of all air 1handling equipment
- Maintenance and repair of air compressors
- Maintenance and repair of pumps
- Perform preventative maintenance on heating, cooling, ventilation systems and related equipment
- Replace air filters in all buildings
- Perform Indoor Air Quality surveys
- Operate and maintain Building Automation System and related equipment
- Maintain H & F Center pools and spas and all related aquatic systems
Mechanical Systems staff are available Monday through Friday, 6:00 am to 12:00 midnight, Saturday, 6:00 am to 6:00 pm, and Sunday, 7:00 am to 12:00 pm.
Questions concerning service provided by mechanical and electrical systems can be directed to:
Beau Burgen, Manager
Office Phone: 734-677-5419