We Make WCC Powerful
Welcome to Washtenaw Community College’s Electrical Services department.
Listed below are examples of tasks that are performed by the Electrical Services personnel.
- Provide service and repairs for the electrical1systems
- Maintain electrical distribution systems and1MCC’s
- Perform electrical cost estimates up to $3,000
- Install data cabling for facilities management projects
- Perform electrical renovation / alterations 1and small construction projects
- Provide support for the campus high voltage 1system
- Maintain the Emergency Electrical System 1including generators/inverters
Questions concerning service provided by mechanical and electrical systems can be directed to:
Beau Burgen, Manager
Office Phone: 734-677-5419