Welcome to Washtenaw Community College’s Electrical Services department.
Listed below are examples of tasks that are performed by the Electrical Services personnel.
• Provide service and repairs for the electrical 1systems
• Maintain electrical distribution systems and 1MCC’s
• Perform electrical cost estimates up to 11 $3,000
• Install data cabling for facilities management projects
• Perform electrical renovation / alterations 1and small construction projects
• Provide support for the campus high voltage 1system
• Maintain the Emergency Electrical System 1including generators/inverters
Questions concerning service provided by mechanical and electrical systems can be directed to:
Beau Burgen, Manager
Office Phone: 734-677-5419