We Make WCC Shine
Welcome to Washtenaw Community College’s Building Services Department. The Custodial personnel provide cleaning services for approximately 716,000 square feet of the main campus facilities and two off campus.
Listed below are examples of the kinds of tasks provided by the Building Services personnel.
- Clean, disinfect, and restock1restrooms/locker rooms
- Clean and maintain floors
- Collect and remove trash, clean trash containers
- Clean classrooms, chalkboards, erasers1and restock
- Dust and clean walls, doors, blinds, windows, interior glass and other above the floor surfaces
- Paper/Cardboard Recycle Program
- Set-up for external and internal conference, meetings, and special events
Questions concerning Building Services can be directed to:
Tammy Abbotts, Interim Manager