Events & Activities
On-Campus Recruitment Tables
Visiting campus allows you to recruit talent by speaking directly with students in a personal and informal environment. On-campus recruitment tables are set up on the first floor of the Student Center building. To reserve a table please email email@example.com. It is required to contact us a minimum of seven business days prior to the intended visit date.
Suggested advertising items: tablecloth, copies of job descriptions, company pamphlets or brochures, giveaways, candy, and demonstration materials.
WCC hosts a variety of events and career fairs each year in the Morris Lawrence building, room 101. Please see the calendar below to register for a specific event.
Keep your career momentum going. Employers hire year round and the Fall will be here before you know it for more internship and entry level opportunities for 2019/2020.
Visit with an advisor over the summer to ensure you’re on track.
Schedule an appointment today by calling 734-677-5155. We look forward to assisting you.
Important Office Closure Dates:
Monday, May 20: Advanced Transportation & Mobility Career Fair | ML Building | 9am to 2pm
Thursday, May 23: Office Meeting
Monday, May 27: Memorial Day – College Closed
Thursday, June 6: Office Retreat Planning Day
Thursday, July 4: College Closed
Come for the fun and games, leave with important information about the wide range of programs and services available to Washtenaw Community College students.
Welcome Day for the Fall 2019 semester will be held from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Wednesday, Sept. 11 on the first floor of the Student Center.
“Welcome Day is our first contact with new students, and we’ve arranged it so that everything they need to know about what the college has to offer is right there in one place for easy access,” said Rachel Barsch, WCC Supervisor of Student Activities.
Returning students are also welcome to come check out the booths spread out across the Student Center. Many will be staffed by representatives of WCC programs, services and student groups. Others will be run by organizations that provide special services to WCC students and the greater community.
All activities are free to current WCC students.
Shop until you drop with WCC at JCPenney, Briarwood Mall
500 Briarwood Circle
Ann Arbor, MI 48108
WCC and JCPenney are teaming up to bring you:
- In-store coupon offers an Extra 30% off sale & clearance price of dress apparel, shoes and accessories
- New items added to the coupon/event:
- Men’s – Khakis – Including Men’s Dockers pants, Haggar pants and SJB pants
- Men’s underwear & undershirts
- Women’s fashion jewelry
- Women’s handbags, wallets and socks
- Travel including both briefcases and now luggage
- Nurse Scrubs available online at jcp.com
- Services – We will continue to invest in our resources and staff so they can assist and educate students and ensure they look their best. (Note: Services do vary by store)
- Measurement Station – get assistance with the right size for a proper fitting
- Sephora – Free mini makeovers, makeover classes if applicable and free samples
- Salon – Styling tips, special monthly discounts and booking appointments
- Portrait – Suit Up Professional Headshots starting at $29.99. (Reg. $49.99)
WCC Alumni welcome. Please bring WCC proper identification.