Events & Activities
WCC Career Fair Prep: What Recruiters Look For YouTube Video
Washtenaw Community College’s Career Services office hosts several events and career fairs each year. Click on the events in the calendar to find out further details.
Featured Events & Workshops
Golden Limousine was established in January of 1992 by President and CEO, Sean Duval. We are a corporate and leisure transportation company which provides services to corporations and individuals for private luxury and executive level transportation.
Now Hiring Chauffeurs, CDL BP with Air break or CDL AP
Chauffeur / CDL Chauffeur Duties
- Provide safe operation of vehicles and comply with all motor vehicle regulation and traffic laws.
- Provide timely pick-up and drop-off of our valued customers.
- Maintain the appearance of vehicles while on duty.
- Display and maintain a professional, personal appearance by conveying dress code compliance.
- Communicate with dispatchers and sales team to promote and maintain work flow/customer satisfaction.
- Excellent communication skills
- Commitment to providing exceptional customer service
- Pleasant, friendly, helpful demeanor
- Ability to multi-task
- Effective Time Management Skills
- Valid Driver’s License; for larger vehicles CDL B preferred with passenger endorsement & DOT card
- CDL Drivers need a minimum of 2 years experience
- High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred
- Punctual and reliable attendance
- Industry background preferred
- Strong knowledge of mapping programs
- Minimum age of 25 and clean driving record
Automobile/Large Vehicle Mechanic Job Responsibilities:
- Maintains service operations by inspecting and maintaining all vehicles.
- Experienced with Diesel engines and Allison transmissions would be a plus
- Master Heavy Duty Truck Mechanic would be a plus with credentials in light automotive
All employees must pass a background check and drug test.
Those who want to apply for a position can simply show up at any time between 1pm and 7pm for an interview. MUST bring a copy of your driving record from the Secretary of State.