Let us help you help your students
Career Services offers assistance in:
- Helping students find the right career path—We assist students in determining the right career for their interests, career goals, skills and values. We are one of the best resources for job outlook, salary and employment trend information.
- Connecting you with employers—We work directly with employers who are interested in meeting you. We offer opportunities to build mutually beneficial relationships with employers and provide many forms of support.
- Making connections through career fairs and events—Our career fairs and events provide opportunities for students, alumni and community members to meet representatives from organizations in their industries of choice and establish a network of contacts.
- Mastering the job interview—We offer one-on-one mock interviews to simulate the actual interview experience and provide constructive feedback regarding performance and ways to improve.
- Identifying experiential education opportunities—Experiential learning is an integral part of the educational experience. We assist students in identifying internship and cooperative education opportunities.
Want to schedule a class presentation?
Career Service advisors are available to visit your class and offer instruction on various employment opportunities. Presentations are customized for your program and average 15 to 45 minutes in length.
- Resume and cover letter development
- Interviewing techniques
- Effective job search strategies
- Experiential learning: co-op and internship programs
- Getting a job from a career fair
Call us today at 734-677-5155 and schedule your visit!
We encourage faculty members to bring their classes to Career Services to tour our library and resources. Please contact our office at 734-677-5155 to schedule a visit.
Career Services can offer assistance in finding employers to speak to a class. Let us know if we can help you make that connection.