Events & Activities
Visiting campus allows you to recruit talent by speaking directly with students in a personal and informal environment. On-campus recruitment tables are set up on the first floor of the Student Center building. To reserve a table complete the registration form. Please contact us seven to ten days prior to the visit date.
Suggested advertising items: tablecloth, copies of job descriptions, company pamphlets or brochures, giveaways and demonstration materials.
WCC hosts a variety of events and career fairs each year in the Morris Lawrence building, room 101. Please see the calendar below to register for a specific event.
Golden Limousine was established in January of 1992 by President and CEO, Sean Duval. We are a corporate and leisure transportation company which provides services to corporations and individuals for private luxury and executive level transportation.
Now Hiring Chauffeurs, CDL BP with Air break or CDL AP
Chauffeur / CDL Chauffeur Duties
- Provide safe operation of vehicles and comply with all motor vehicle regulation and traffic laws.
- Provide timely pick-up and drop-off of our valued customers.
- Maintain the appearance of vehicles while on duty.
- Display and maintain a professional, personal appearance by conveying dress code compliance.
- Communicate with dispatchers and sales team to promote and maintain work flow/customer satisfaction.
- Excellent communication skills
- Commitment to providing exceptional customer service
- Pleasant, friendly, helpful demeanor
- Ability to multi-task
- Effective Time Management Skills
- Valid Driver’s License; for larger vehicles CDL B preferred with passenger endorsement & DOT card
- CDL Drivers need a minimum of 2 years experience
- High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred
- Punctual and reliable attendance
- Industry background preferred
- Strong knowledge of mapping programs
- Minimum age of 25 and clean driving record
Automobile/Large Vehicle Mechanic Job Responsibilities:
- Maintains service operations by inspecting and maintaining all vehicles.
- Experienced with Diesel engines and Allison transmissions would be a plus
- Master Heavy Duty Truck Mechanic would be a plus with credentials in light automotive
All employees must pass a background check and drug test.
Those who want to apply for a position can simply show up at any time between 1pm and 7pm for an interview. MUST bring a copy of your driving record from the Secretary of State.
Welcome Day is an exciting and festive event that showcases WCC departments, student organizations and area vendors/non-profit organizations for students. This well-attended event is a great place to make connections with, and give information to, our students. We invite your department or academic program to join us for this fun event.
The deadline to sign-up to host a table during WCC’s Welcome Day event is Wednesday, September 5. We’re hoping that’ll you join us for this fun, festive and popular event. You can sign-up to host a table here.